Sunday, May 4, 2008

Who Controls the Classroom Anyway

I realize that this is an old blog posting from January... but I find that by this point of the school year, with only a few weeks left, I begin to get my stuff together so that I can use my summer productively. I like to think about what changes I am going to make for the next school year, and Chris Panza's post (Who Controls the Classroom Anyway?) is on my list.

A few months ago, I almost used this article in a particular section that I have been having personality issues with; but it seemed like something that is more appropriate for the beginning of a semester, before anything weird has started to unfold.

Regardless, enjoy this article: "Who Controls the Classroom Anyway?"

They have a pretty cool blog, too: In Socrates' Wake

No comments: